Kingscote Village Hall – the perfect small venue!
Kingscote Village Hall has recently been extensively refurbished and is now an ideal venue for small private parties, talks and meetings.
- The main hall can seat 50 seated for talks and lectures and 40 for meals.
- In addition to electric heating it has a wood-buring stove which makes the room very cosy on cold nights. It also has air-conditioning.
- It is furnished with modern chairs with upholstered seats and tables which seat 4 but can be arranged in groups to make larger units.
- The kitchen has a fridge/freezer/commercial dish-washer/small microwave/warming cupboard and 2 hot water urns.There is ample crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- The lavatories have recently been upgraded and there are baby-changing facilities and a disabled toilet.
- The ground floor is ideal for disabled access.
- There is parking for 6-8 cars outside the hall itself.
- A screen and projector can be hired by agreement and the hall also has two full size table tennis tables and a pool table.
Hire the Reynolds Room
The recently renovated Reynolds Room provides a smaller, more informal room for meetings and events. It is carpeted, with some soft furnishings and can fit around 4-6 tables of 4 people. It could also seat around 15 for talks/lectures. It has electric heating and a number of double power points. It is not suitable for disabled access.
£7.50 an hour for residents of the parish
£10 an hour for others.
For bookings contact Pauline McTear or call 861131.