- To promote Kingscote and Bagpath as a place to live, work and visit.
- To serve those who live in the Parish, work in the Parish and visit the Parish.
- To strive to improve the quality of life for all residents of the Parish.
- To represent the community’s views and aspirations at local, county, regional and national level, and work in partnership with these authorities to provide for the wellbeing of the Parish.
- To review regularly the Council activities and take on/transfer or cease where appropriate.
To achieve these aims, the Council’s objectives are:
- To consult with the community to establish its aspirations for the future.
- To promote sustainable environmental policies, to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
- To help to create a socially inclusive and caring community which embraces all its residents irrespective of age, culture, wealth, race or religion and which seeks to develop their wellbeing, knowledge, understanding and mutual co-operation.
- To strive for a safer environment for the community.