Date: Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th October
Time: 10am to 3pm
Venue: Hunters Hall Inn, Kingscote, GL8 8XZ
What: This cracker of an event will feature approximately 50 artisan stallholders (ie you!), various food and drink choices, activities for children and adults plus music and entertainment throughout the two days. The garden is ideally laid out and is approximately 400 x 120ft with a children’s play area and some bench tables scattered about.
Parking: There is ample parking for approx 200 cars in the car park which will be marshalled off the main road for safety.
Payment: On receipt of the form you will be requested to make payment in advance for your pitch to guarantee your place.
Covid-19: In the event of C19 lockdown or extreme weather conditions which would cancel the event with 24 hours notice, your booking fee will be returned.
Spread the word – It would be great if as many people as possible could come along to support you and the Kingscote Christmas Cracker whilst enjoying themselves and getting in the Christmas spirit so please hold the date and encourage friends, family, and work contacts to attend too.
Terms & Conditions
- You may purchase a stall for one or both days of the event
- Payment on booking- Soffi Bond will provide bank account details and will confirm receipt
- Please note that this is an outdoor event. Stallholders will need to bring their own pitch covers/ awnings/ tents
- Vehicles must be left in the car park and cannot be driven onto the Hunters’ Hall garden.
- Set up from 7.30am on each day
- Stallholders select their pitch space on a first come, first served basis
- No camping, caravanning etc on site
- Payment for pitches on booking
- Cancellation charges:
- If on or before 16th August- full refund
- If between 17th August and 29th September – 50% refund
- If after 20th September- no refund
- The Hunter’s Hall Inn holds its own public liability insurance, but it is recommended that stallholders take out their own public liability insurance covering the goods to be sold.
Queries? Contact Soffi Bond.