Come and join the Kingscote Christmas Cracker event on 16th and 17th October, which will feature artisan stallholders, food and drink, activities for children and adults plus music and entertainment throughout the two days.
- Great fun for all the family
- A chance to be inspired and buy gifts and produce from a range of local producers – artisans specialising in wood and metal, jewellery, foods, clothing and textiles and much, much more.
- Delicious food to sample and buy- to ‘eat now’ or take home
- Entertainment and activities throughout the two days
- Superb location – the parish of Kingscote is one of the Cotswolds’ hidden gems and is within 5 miles of 4 market towns- Tetbury, Wotton under Edge, Nailsworth and Dursley.
- Support charities – All proceeds from the Kingscote Christmas Cracker will benefit and raise valuable funds for our community including the proposed safety rail in the Church gallery, Kingscote Village Hall, Tetbury Hospital and Macmillan (Greene King’s designated charity). The event coincides with Kingscote’s Harvest Festival so the Church will be appropriately decked out open for all to see if of interest.
The Kingscote Christmas Cracker will be held on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th October 2021, from 10am to 3pm, in the garden of the Hunters Hall Inn, by kind permission of Greene King. It is being organised by residents of the parish of Kingscote which includes Bagpath and Newington.
Attention stallholders – Are you interested in showcasing and selling your products at the Kingscote Christmas Cracker? Find out more: